Psoriasis is a baffling skin condition, which irritates the patient. It happens with the multiplication of cells of the skin in a quick manner reaching the surface and causing raised and colored plagues that has white scales over it. The places that are susceptible to acne attack is the knee or the elbow or the scalp and can also be present on the body including palms and soles beneath the feet.
Common symptoms: Colored plaques on the skin with white scales. The patient suffers from itching, pain and it may turn into a bleeding ulcer at times. There is discoloration of toenails and fingernails and crumbling of nails gradually. The scalp may be affected in the same way with bleeding ulcers.
Natural way of treatment of Psoriasis is helpful that varies from individual to individual with different treatment methods. There are several options, which have proved to be beneficial.
1) Water therapy - It is a conventional method of treating various skin disorders and is practiced in numerous health clinics and spas and holistic centers. Water with bath sea salt is the mixture that helps in the treatment of skin conditions. The cleansing property of the ingredient is accepted by dermatologists all over the world for detoxification of the body that ultimately clean skin disorders.
2) Food Habits - Taking healthy diet and alteration in the lifestyle is helpful in stressful conditions. Certain food ingredients help improve skin disorders, which differ from one constitution to another. It is wise to find out to find the right course of food for improving skin conditions.
3) Herbal Benefits - There are certain herbs that benefit in psoriasis treatment. The main concept is to get rid of toxic elements to cleanse the body system. It is better to consult the herbal pharmacist for the right herbal supplement for the specific skin condition. Herbal supplements containing mountain grape, milk thistle and other are generally preferred in psoriasis conditions, which however, should be discussed with the doctor to prevent any adverse interaction with the medicines that you take.
4) Mental Attitude - You must be very strong mentally to avoid the onset of depression. The lesions of psoriasis may look very odd on fingers and other parts of the body, which can be cured with proper treatment and hence, there is no question of getting depressed with the onset of the disease.
5) OTC Products - There are plenty of natural moisturizers as over-the-counter products available in the local pharmacist, which may be useful on certain skin conditions. Aloe Vera, Neem Oil, Tea Tree Oil and others are used as active ingredients in these preparations, which are truly valuable in the natural treatment of psoriasis.